"if you’re straight and white tumblr will lynch you~"
fun fact!! there are actual places in the real irl world today (2014!) where if you are anything other than straight and white you will actually get lynched! literally! they will literally kill you!! isn’t that wild??
Hey clever side of tumblr, I’m about to give you a very tricky problem to fix.
So I found out about Messenger Reviver, software that allows you to get your good old windows live messenger back (ah, msn, have I missed you!)
It worked perfectly when I tried it on my old notebook (which i gave to mom 3 years ago), but I’m having trouble on my new one (the one I would actually use).
First of all, the Reviver works super when you still have msn installed, and you simply could not open it (because of the Skype insanery). On my new notebook, I had it not. So I re-installed it by reinstalling the whole of windows live essentials 2012. It worked fine, but I noticed it didn’t show the Plus! add-on.
And here’s where my tragedy begins. There is no way to have Plus! add-on on my new notebook. I tried uninstalling and installing again, I tried with essentials 2011, also 2009, using with each the corresponding Plus! exe.
It installs, everything looks fine, but when I open the messenger, Plus! is not there.
One may say, go to your old notebook, copy *insert clever directory which I do not know about*, and paste it on your new notebook!
Two problems: My old notebook had Windows 7 x32, my new one has got Windows 7 x86 - would it be a problem?
And, if not, WHAT SHOULD I COPY AND WHERE TO PUT IT??
Thanks, clever side of tumblr.
*sits back and weeps in silence, waiting*
Aw yiss, it begins
- Can we stop beating the living shit out of Sherlock? Thanks. No John punching him, no Molly slapping him, no getting shot, no bleeding out on the fucking floor…just lay off the man for while.
- An actual, legit answer to how Sherlock survived falling six stories off a roof. Because Gatiss…
221% seconding the “stop beating Sherlock into a pulp”.
- No “not gay” from John. We can do this, guys. No “no homo jokes”.
- Someone important dying who actually stays dead. It’s getting tiresome. (
hopefully this will go well with get-the-fuck-out-Mary)
- No emotional bomb defusing with a joke. Same as above. Mofftiss are as scared of seriousness as S/J, I swear.
- Stop using Mycroft as a convenient tool to explain away everything with a “Mycroft-is-the-most-powerful-man-in-England-so-get-down-this-plothole”, this is so Lazarus. I’d like Mycroft to screw up so badly he forgets his umbrella.
- Deducing-induced orgasms. I miss those.
- John standing up for Sherlock in front of someone. Anyone. I don’t care.
John and Mary with their guns cocked at each other over Sherlock’s head.
Not at all. Perfect.
I would love that as well. And John saying something along the lines of, “I chose you over him once and it was the worst mistake of my life. I won’t make that mistake again.”
Approving all of these! We already saw Mycroft losing it when he yelled not to shoot his little brother, I’d love to see him messing up even more for once. But please